Dinner every Tuesday for LGBTQ youth ages 18-24.
- Connect with community service providers from LYRIC, Larkin Street, HRTC and Street Soccer USA.
- HIV Testing available every 2nd and 4th Tuesday by St. James Infirmary.
- Drop-in mental health services available through Dimensions and HRTC.
- Enter our raffle for a chance to win a gift card. https://www.facebook.com/sfcenteryouth/
- San Francisco LGBT Community Center
San Francisco LGBT Community Center
The mission of the SF LGBT Center is to connect the LGBT community to opportunities, resources and each other to achieve a vision of a stronger, healthier, and more equitable world for LGBT people and their allies. Visitors can find free services like career counseling, job fairs, computer lab, social activities, mentorships, youth meals, daycare, various workshops and much more.
Please login to view all listing details!