The Trans Employment Program (TEP) supports you through every aspect of the job search process and matches you with trans friendly employers: from setting a goal and targeting employers, to building outstanding resumes and cover letters, to practicing successful interview techniques, identifying references, and salary negotiations.
Some of the free services the program provides are:
- Career Coaching
- Finding Your Dream Job
- Employer Support
- HR Trans Inclusion Training and Policy Review
- Job Search Support
- Resumes, Interviews, Tips for Trans & GNC Job Seekers
- Leadership Training and Life Skills Classes
- Legal Services
- ID Document Support and Transitioning on the Work
- Professional Mentoring and Community Events
- Housing, Healthcare, and Local Resources
- Job Postings
- Referrals to Employers
- San Francisco LGBT Community Center, Support for Families of Children with Disabilities
San Francisco LGBT Community Center
The mission of the SF LGBT Center is to connect the LGBT community to opportunities, resources and each other to achieve a vision of a stronger, healthier, and more equitable world for LGBT people and their allies. Visitors can find free services like career counseling, job fairs, computer lab, social activities, mentorships, youth meals, daycare, various workshops and much more.
Please login to view all listing details!