- The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
The following services are currently being provided:
- To-Go Meals Program: Meals available to those 17 & under. Child must be present. Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 11:00am to 2:00pm. Breakfast and Lunch for two days will be provided. Registration is required. To register please call the SF Food Bank at (415) 282-1900.
- Home Delivery Food Program for Seniors: There is currently a wait list. To register please call (415) 345-3408.
- Activities at Home: Stay active while staying at home. See http://www.krocsf.org/home-activities.html.
- Virtual Exercise Platform: Kroc is partnering with our sister Kroc Center in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho to offer a virtual exercise program. Kroc Instructors have committed to hosting group exercise classes remotely to bring you and your family an option to stay moving and engaged from the safety of your own home! Using a free virtual meeting platform called Zoom, we are bringing live streaming to a new level, allowing you to engage with our instructors alongside your peers and have fun in the process. Kroc is offering members FREE daily classes during the COVID-19 crisis. See the class list at http://www.krocsf.org/virtual-fitness.html.
A bilingual, English/Spanish community center that provides activities for all ages including summer camps and after school activities for youth, a women's group, and a senior center that serves meals. The 63,000 square-foot San Francisco Kroc Center redefines what a community center is all about. The unprecedented place of gathering and enrichment houses an array of education, sports, faith, arts and supportive programs. The programs, as well as the building itself, have been designed to stimulate the mind, body, and spirit, to provide hope, and to transform the life of each and every member of the community.
A fulfillment of Joan Kroc’s vision, the Kroc Center in San Francisco, is comprised of five major components: a Center of Worship, an Education Center, a Fitness and Recreation Center, and Special Event Facilities.
Please login to view all listing details!