Corner Captains are the backbone of TLCBD Safe Passage. They promote a culture of safety in the Tenderloin and assist others as they navigate through busy streets and intersections. Since shelter-in-place, the team has also started assisting with shifts at Boeddeker Park, grocery delivery, and work at the Tenderloin food pantry. Here are the details on the process and requirements.
Please contact us to get started!
Call (415) 424-4283 or email:
STEPS TO BECOMING A CORNER CAPTAIN:
1. Attend an orientation and a safety training
2. Volunteer for 10 shifts
3. Become a Corner Captain
3. Qualify for a $200 or $300 stipend
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- Must commit to 3 or 5 days per week
- Shifts are two hours long, 8-10am or 2-4pm
Please login to view all listing details!